Ensemble Companio’s Drive to Sing
We’re halfway to our Drive To Sing Campaign goal!
This season, as we search for our new Artistic Director, we need your support more than ever.
Donate today to drive our tomorrow!
In season six, the 27 musicians of our unique traveling choir come together in the pursuit of musical excellence, a feeling of community, and that special transcendence and fulfillment that only singing can achieve. In times of trouble and times of thanks, music is comfort, sustenance, and joy. We drive to sing so that we can share that music — that sustenance and joy — with our greater Ensemble Companio Community. Traveling the Northeast corridor from Boston to Brooklyn, Philadelphia to Washington DC and up to the Greater Albany area, every dollar drives us a few miles farther on our journey.
Your contribution to Ensemble Companio’s
Drive to Sing will:
- Fund Performance Costs such as venue rentals, music purchases, and travel expenses, supporting more concerts at higher levels of excellence
- Enable Special Projects including community outreach, recordings, and commissions
- Secure Our Future with a funded directorship, performances beyond the Northeast, and broader artistic vision
Join our Ensemble Companio community and donate today!
$25-$49 – Community Level
- Acknowledgement in concert program
$50-$99 – Chorister Level
- Community benefits
- Ensemble Companio Water Bottle, CD, or Commensurate Gift
$100-$249 – Maestro Level
- Chorister benefits
- One (1) tickets to a 2017 Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$250-$499 – Companion Level
- Chorister benefits
- Two (2) tickets to a 2017 Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
- Reserved seating
$500 and Above – Ensemble Level
- Companion benefits
- Special Tracks and Personalized Message from Ensemble Companio
- Donors may always choose to forgo their benefits and apply 100% of their tax-deductible contribution in any amount to support Ensemble Companio.
Major thanks to Awesome Without Borders for their support of Ensemble Companio’s first studio album, coming soon!
A special thanks to our Founding Companion Level members:
Steven and Lauren Engelbrecht, Anne Jones, David Kim, Howard and Melinda Speight, Lauren Thirer, Christina Wallace, The Wilke Family, and Ilene Wong.
Ensemble Companio is a not-for-profit corporation organized under the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law of 1988, and is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Part or all of your gift to Ensemble Companio may be tax-deductible.
For more information on supporting this organization, please email Megan Lemley at [email protected]